Saturday, July 5, 2008

始まります・ h a j i m a r i m a s u

So, I've been thinking lately..

Thinking is good, sometimes.

And as I'm thinking, I'm starting to realize how lazy I am..

I am a really lazy person.

Especially considering how determined and motivated I had been when I was younger..I really got into a lot of stuff. I would come home everyday after school (yeah, that doesn't happen anymore..) and sit at my computer animating or working on a website untill I went to sleep. I was always learning new stuff, getting into a variety of things. Now..I guess I've gotten so used to not being able to do those things (being busy with stuff) it's hard to me to stop and just consentrate on something..Hard to get enough motivation to stick with one thing. And there's so much stuff I can do too.

So now, even though it's summer, I wake up and I'm sitting here at my desk for seriously the whole day..but I never really get much done.

So I've decided. きめたんだ!I've decided to stop being a lazy fool and do what needs to be done. I've got a lot of potential to do a lot of things and a lot of expectations but I'm not gonna get anywhere going the speed I am. And I've got a lot of catching up to do as well..

So that's that.
こちらは「ジャストデぃュイット」のはじめ。

1 comment:

Kevin Foward said...

It's called getting older...haha, just kidding...kinda.