Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lost.

Disheartening.

That's the word that comes to mind.

Thats the feelings laying accross my chest.

When the one thing you've put your everything into. Your biggest hopes. Your complete trust. You're everything.

When the one and only thing you've given your life to walks away from you.when the one and only thing tells you, 'sorry, you've got the wrong person.' ..when the one and only thing drops you half way and continues on its way..

Disheartening.

That's the pressure laying across my chest.

In a search for truth..answers come from every direction. Answers wrong. Answers right. Answers left, even.

It's hard to see through those left answers. Through those wrong answers. When they make so much sense. How could it not be? But hold on. It makes absolutely no sense. That's not right..

So much confusion about something I thought I knew so well. Something I'd die for. Something I'd live for. Where have you gone? Or is it..where have I gone?

Where am I?

Laying in a desert. Laying in a field with flowers. Turned to dust. Laying in a forest, shielded by the tall trees that stretch to the sky. Turned to nothing.

Where am I?

Where are you..?

Save me.






Cus right now..


I'm just

No comments: