Thursday, July 24, 2008

max out.

Just got back from watching America's Best Dance Crew Episode...6 I think.

Freak..it's really awesome seeing those guys do what they do out there. I love watching that show not just because of how cool the dancing looks or how pretty some of the girls are (...) but it's just really awesome seeing these crews give their hardest from week to week, improving going through hard times and despite everything giving it all they've got. It really inspires me when I see someone go aaalll out. Maxing out to their utmost potential. It inspires me soo much. Especially when it comes to art. And anyone who says dancing isn't aren't I promise you you're mistaken. Art to me is an expression of one's self, art is a person's personality shown through barious types of things. And if anything, dancing is one of the most direct (raw?) forms of expression. It's just being yourself.

(Anyway) It's just really cool seeing them up there..And the heart and the..the way they go about it being a competition...last night I was up super late (haha) watching like behind the scenes videos and stuff like that and you could see that all of the crews were like suuuuper cool with each other. You had some people from one team doing some other guys HAIR. Other people talking, hanging out. I was really surprised. Cus most of the time in situations like that you'd think it's like a..a COMPETITION right? So it's like "wrah, we're gonna beat you guys" but theyre totally cool with eachother. So ontop of them giving it their all, I don't even think theyre competing against the other crews, but theyre competing with their own selves, making sure they do their best.

I was really sad to see Supreme Soul lose. Not that I think another team deserved it or anything like that but, seeing someone try sooo hard and really give it their best to be met with the label of 'Failing' supposedly..it's so sad.

But anyone who runs into a situation like that should know that they did give it their all and they definately did not fail. Only person you should need to prove yourself to is yourself. Not America..not the judges, if you need to prove yourself to your friends, I don't know what kind of friends you've got. You're parents..do your best and they'll come around some day.

Wrah.

So inspiring.

LOVEIT.


Now I don't know who to vote for...fanny pak...soreal....D:

1 comment:

Lady Katrina said...

VOTE FOR FANNY PAK!!!!!

fanny packs are so cool.
hah yeah right. maybe for mokes. and since you're the mokest moke ever i'll get you a fanny pack for your birthday :D a Bob Marley one ;D just what you always wanted yeah? haha.

...wait is Fanny Pak a dance crew??