Saturday, January 16, 2010

As I Come Across: New Blog

changingblogswhat?!

Not quite.


In an effort to stay productive (..a.k.a. keep myself from falling into the pit of laziness), I'm going to start a new blog. It's actually been in existance for quite some time now, idk how long hah. But I have yet to post in it.


It's called "As I Come Across" and it's purpose will be to share things that, as the name suggests, I come across through my travels around the internet. It'll be things like inspiring videos, crazy technology updates, incredible musicians and other things like that. Stuff that I enjoy or get a kick out of and would like to share with other people so they can get some kicks in there as well.


The reason I thought to do this such a long time ago was because my "links" part of my facebook profile was gaining pages and whenever I look back at things I posted, I think that it would be nice to have a full like.....a complete presentation of whatever it was.


So yeah anyway. I'm going to do that.




Soon.

No comments: