Monday, July 20, 2009

a feeling too familiar.

I wonder why I feel so restless. I feel like there is something I MUST do. Something inside of me must be met with its matching shape. Something in me must be realized. But I can't figure out what to do. I feel like doing everything, but nothing at all.

What a messy place to be.

I feel like there must be all the time in the world available but none at all.

It feels like I must go. I must get off my seat and run towards my life. Run towards the destination that will make me who I am; that will make me complete.

Yet, I don't know in which direction to make the first step.

None of the familiar places of rest settle my anxious mind.

Like a child, sitting in a room, in a place that is of no interest to him, waiting for the moment the doors will open so hey can dash out into the light, where he wants to be.

Where should I go?

What should I do?

Who should I see?

Is this what you call boredom...or is this something that travels beyond the surface?

No comments: