Saturday, December 6, 2008

What's an amazing artist?

Was thinking.

What makes an artist..amazing?

Potential? Talent? Crazy Ideas?

Possibly.....

but I think something is possibly being overlooked.

I think an amazing artist is an artist that does stuff.

Someone who makes do with what they have and just..does it.

Constantly coming up with new things. Constantly working. Being creative.

Not necessarily following all the principles of a good design or having aesthetically pleasing colors (necessarily..) but being creative. Doing what they do.

I don't think my words are making a lot of sense..whatever.

1 comment:

Kevin Foward said...

I guess that is the hard thing about art...it is completely subjective.

Dude, yeah, you guys should come visit again. Even before our 10 year reunion hike! Haha. I thought you would be the first to want to do the hike again kenny!