Thursday, December 4, 2008

上に見て。

It seems the world has changed within the past few years.

Yeah, with global warming and stuff.

Well yeah, that too, but that's not my point.

The world is different.

The world around us. The world that is us. The world that consists of us people. You know, living here.

The world has become a lonely place. I don't know you anymore.

The world has become a scary place. Don't look at me.

The world has become a fun place. Let's go to my place after.

Yes?

No?

This place has changed. A person can be in a humongous city with hundreds of people but still be alone.

The world I once had a taste of was very friendly. I knew you. You knew me. Hey, I know that guy. Not all that well but I still do.

Hey there, how's it going. Hi I'm fine, thanks. Have a great day.

What beautiful children you have. Oh, thank you. s m i l e

Oops, I'm so sorry, are you ok? Oh yeah, it's no problem really, thanks.

Hm.

Why don't I see such kind words any more?

Where have all the cowboys gone? Doo doo.

What an after-taste this world has become.

So what part do I have in all of this?

Good question.

Let's become that taste I used to have.

Such a nice wholesome taste.

Let's be that hello, how are you. Let's be that smile.

Let's be that helpful hand there to pick you up.

That sounds good.

I think some people are in desperate need of those hands, those smiles, those kind words.

Some people don't have those hands. Some people think they're alone. Some people don't know they exist.

We do. I do. I guess I should let them know, huh?

I suppose so.

Let's do it.

Let's lift them up.

Starting



now.

No comments: