Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Kayoubi no Asa

N-102.

before school.

I sit, browsing random websites on the computer, wishing the first bell wouldn't ring causing me to go to my first period.

Sitting.

thinking about the rest of the day. So many things.

crossing through my head.

Worries, concerns, possibilities, probabilities, hope, doubt, fantasy, confusion, revelation.

Hmm.

hmm...

You know what gives a really odd feeling to think about?

Me, right now, typing this blog. That's going to be gone in a day.

what?

I mean.

You, reading this right now is going to be nothing but a memory in a few years, if even that. Me, sitting in this room waiting for school to start with tamura trying to figure stuff out on his computer and joel searching through his bag. This whole moment. What is it going to be when I'm 25, sitting in an office and working on a project?

Hmm.

Who knows.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it's strange to think that the sentence you just typed is lost already in time.

i think that we forget this a lot and connect it with our sin life. i know that when i sin, the moment after i am racked with guilt and this disgusting feeling that you can't quite shake off. when in actuality, that moment of sin has passed and God offers you another to move on and t'shuva. yet we think we're in the same moment of that sin and we wallow and sulk and do nothing for God.

time is truly passing. kenny what are you doing?

Kevin Foward said...

I was just thinking about that last night. I was reading through my old journal and was thinking about how my hands wrote the words, the same hands that were then turning the pages, that are now typing on this keyboard...and it was just kind of strange looking at my hands...and thinking about how we move through time. Oh time...