Monday, January 28, 2008

シャボン玉と雨 Soapbubbles and Rain. Sit.

Hm..

Today was interesting.

Monday..short school day as always.

My body is really sore right now. Me and David went to 24 [hr fitness] saturday night at like 12:30..so technically Sunday morning. Whatever.

We had a prayer meeting after school. Well...."after school" We came back to school from Walmart around 2:30 to find Angela, Elizabeth, Amy, and Kathleen sitting under the tree inbetween O and N building. Guess we're having the meeting outside. I was heecck of tired so I sat..and layed down, half asleep...

Mostly because of my un-awake self..for the rest of the day I was in a really interesting mood. A mood you could almost describe as emo..except not. It was like...an indie mood...calm...chill...ish kind of mood. I was still, of course really tired.

So..I sat. Soco Amaretto Lime kept playing in my head, so I played it loud on my ipod, with my earphones hanging from my shirt. I sat and watched alot of nothing happening. Sat..while Angela talked to Amy and Kathleen continued to laugh every now and then watching The Office on Beth's ipod...and Elizabeth and Amy were going crazy over the bubbles that David bought on semi-accident. I sat. I sat under the tree, watching. Eventually I was left with Angela fiddling her phone and Kathleen still laughing and watching. It began to rain....hm..rain. 'If you guys wanna go inside thats fine' is what I was thinking..I wanted to keep sitting..watching as God filled the empty space in the air with drops of water. I layed back looking up at the sky through the branches and leaves. Watching as the rain drops tapped my face making me squint. I'd never experienced that before..I honestly couldnt help myself from smiling. It was really neat seeing rain from that view. So Here We Are - Bloc Party. Playing on my phone..the only song I've got since I want to wait untill I get the USB cord for it to just transfer songs instead of having to buy songs I've already got.

I love the rain.







w o n ' t y o u s i t w i t h m e ?

2 comments:

Lady Katrina said...

I'll sit with you:)

Kevin Foward said...

I'm gonna stay 18 forever...so we can stay like this forever.

18 was a good year. I miss Hawaiian showers. I think i know how you felt...its nice when you can sit and enjoy things around you. I was doing that today. Overlooking LA and pondering the vastness of it all...and my small part it.

We're the coolest kids...and we take what we can get.